In order to gain a good understanding of a logo design project, it is essential to gather some essential preliminary information. The following questions will help in putting together an accurate quote and brief for the project.
Please answer all questions with as much detail as possible.
- What is the name of your company?
- How would you describe your services and/or products?
- What are the long term goals of your company?
- Who are your main competitors?
- How are you different from your competitors?
- How would you describe your target market (demographics)?
- If you are rebranding, what is the trigger?
- Do you have a tag line? If so, would you like it stated along side your logo?
- Do you have any specific imagery in mind for your logo?
- Do you have any color preferences, or existing brand colors?
- What adjectives should best describe your logo?
- What feeling or message do you want your logo to convey to those who view it?
- How do you prefer your logo to be worded or written out?
- Where will your logo primarily be used?
- What's your time frame for completion?
- What is your budget?
- What logos appeal to you and why?